This blog is about sustainability at Wooster, including any activities of the College and the members of its community that examine and/or encourage sustainability. It covers:
* discussions of campus policies and practices, including questions and challenges
* notices about significant local events
* descriptions of relevant experiences, connected to classes or research
* related work by students and faculty, including writing and artwork
* activities of campus environmental groups
Consistent with the definition provided by the UN’s Brundtland Commission, our definition of sustainability will encompass things that promote ecological health, social well-being and ethical standards.